Looking for Drain Cleaning in Dayton, Ohio?
Prevent Costly Basement Flood Damage
Constant rain doesn’t have to mean flooded basements. Keep yours dry this year with a sump pump installation by The Furnace Man!
Our plumbing experts can help you determine the right sump pump for your home. Below are some factors and options we take into consideration:
- Cast iron vs. thermoplastic– Weigh the benefits. If you want material that is strong, then go with cast iron; something that is very resistant to corrosion, then thermoplastic it is. Both last five to seven years, so you have to decide which is best for you!
- Horsepower– The higher the horsepower, the more water that will be pumped out of your basement. So, if you live in a low-risk flood zone, 1/4 might be best for you. Ask your technician if you’re not sure!
- Submersible– Submersible pumps have three main benefits: they sit below the basement saving you space, the operation is fairly quiet, and they are more powerful than their pedestal pump counterparts.
- Pedestal– Pedestal pumps are great for those basements or crawl spaces that only ever experience a small amount of flooding. They are an inexpensive pump option that tends to last longer than submersible ones.
Benefits of Having a Sump Pump in Dayton, Ohio
Not having a sump pump is almost the same as throwing buckets of water into your basement. You wouldn’t do that, so why hold back on getting a sump pump any longer?
The benefits of having a sump pump include:
- Increase property value– With a flood-protected basement, your house will look much more appealing to potential buyers.
- Dampness and humidity control– Standing water gives any room a humid, musty feel. Sump pumps prevent this!
- Mold and damage prevention– With flooding comes to mold, and no one wants that spread around your home. Sump pumps eliminate the chance that mold will grow and damage your home.
- Ensure structural integrity– Water isn’t as harmless as you might think. Let it stand long enough and it can cause the structure of your home to weaken or collapse.
For Heating, Cooling, or Plumbing Repairs in Dayton, OH, Call The Furnace Man Heating & Cooling, LLC
It’s comforting to know that you can rely on us for all of your heating repairs day and night. We offer 24/7 emergency HVAC repair services throughout the Dayton, OH area because not all problems occur between 9 and 5. Contact us now to schedule service.